The Asia Pacific
OperatorS Forum - Mailing List Rules
The APOPS mailing list has been established to provide
participants with a forum for the exchange of technical
information and the discussion of specific implementation issues
that require cooperation among network service providers. For
the list to be a useful forum for discussion, we ask that
participants adhere to the following guidelines:
- Discussion must focus on Internet operational and technical
issues relevant to the Internet community of the Asia and Pacific
- All marketing of products or services is prohibited
- Posting or advertising job vacancies is prohibited
- Posting of links to personal blogs and similar news/chat
websites is prohibited.
- Postings containing bad language and lack of respect for
others on the list are not permitted.
- Using the list or contacting list members for marketing of
products or services not permitted.
Offenders who violate these general guidelines will be reminded about
these guidelines and asked to adhere to them. Failing to adhere will
result in posting privileges being denied or even suspension from the
For any enquiries about these guidelines, please contact the APOPS
Philip, Tomoya and Matsuzaki - August 2009